Penetration Sealant System For Steep Slope Roofs
Download Product Literature
- E-Curb Guide Specs
- E-Curb Brochure
- E-Curb Detail Drawing
- E-Curb Low Slope Data Sheet
- E-Curb Low Slope Data Sheet - French
- E-Curb Steep Slope Data Sheet
- E-Curb Solar Data Sheet
- E-Curb HVAC Data Sheet
- E-Curb Vertical Wall Data Sheet
- E-Curb Metal Roof Data Sheet
- Click Here To Request Samples
The E-Curb Penetration Seal System
E-Curb penetration seals replace old-style metal pitch pans with versatile, precast components and pourable sealants.'s E-Curb System can usually be installed in under 15 minutes and never requires flashing or mechanical attachment.
E-Curbs are designed for use on granulated modified bitumen, asphalt and coal tar B.U.R. (built up roofing). E-Curbs are specified for PVC, PIB, and TPO single ply roofing membranes. E-Curbs are highly versatile for sealing penetrations around solar panel mounts, HVAC, Electrical, and any type of structural supports. TPO Primer is required for use with TPO.
When installed properly, this system forms a durable, waterproof rubber seal around penetrations. An extended warranty against leaks is activated with submittal of a completed warranty card.
E-Curb precast form components are composed of light weight nylon resin. The E-Curb is 2 inches high and is available in a variety of shapes and sizes. Sizes available include: bisected circular pieces having inside diameters of 3, 4, 6, or 9 inches. Corner pieces having a 2-inch radius, and 8-inch straight pieces are also available to create larger sizes. The outer surface is impervious to ice, corrosion, UV (ultraviolet light) and ponding water.
- Rapid installation - "Slip-fit" light weight curb design reduces labor significantly.
- Excellent adhesion to most roofing materials.
- No flashing or mechanical attachment required.
- Service Temperature -40°F to 200°F (-40°C to 93°C)
- 1-Part® accommodates movement and is suggested for use on all granulated membranes and details with excessive movement.
- For sloped roof applications, substitute DuraLink™ non-slump adhesive/sealant for 1-Part and M-1®