Standards and Compliance
- Conforms to OTC Rule for Adhesives
- Meets requirements of California Regs: CARB, BAAQMD and SCAQMD
- This product does not contain cancer causing chemicals listed in California Proposition 65
- Conforms to USDA Requirements for Non-food contact
- 50 gallon, open head, pump drums
- 5 gallon pump pails
- Sausages available on request
- Cartridges - 10.1 oz & 28 oz.
BuildSecure is a one-part, trowel applied, moisture-cure polyether adhesive. Once cured, BuildSecure is waterproof and is not adversely affected by exposure to moisture or water. Its superior properties provide a tough, flexible, tenacious bond to a variety of surfaces. BuildSecure elastomeric characteristics allow the adhesive to move with the wood as it expands and contracts over the life of the floor. BuildSecure may be used to secure all solid wood flooring, bamboo, cork, and engineered hardwood flooring. This adhesive can also be used to install plywood as described as well as, ceramic tile, marble, and stone inlays for residential and commercial applications. BuildSecure may be used over all properly prepared substrates including: concrete, cement backer board, gypsum/cement patching, plywood, particle board, well bonded vinyl and ceramic tile, terrazzo and radiant-heat flooring systems.
BuildSecure is 100% solids and therefore capable of filling gaps and forming bonds on irregular surfaces without shrinking.
BuildSecure is a solvent free, non-flammable, moisture curing adhesive, that complies with all OSHA, State, Local and Federal air quality regulations. This adhesive is non-carcinogenic and complies with California Proposition 65.
- Wood Flooring
- Block and masonry
- Roof and Wall Sheathing
- Curtain walls
- Pre-cast concrete
- Vertical and horizontal ceramic tile installation
- Installation of thin section decorative brick
- 100% VOC compliant
- Tough elastomeric bonds
- Fast setting
- High adhesion
- Solvent free