Standards and Compliance
- ASTM C-920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 50, Uses NT,T, M,G, A, and O
- AAMA: 802.3-08 Type II, 803.3-08 Type I, and 805.2-08 Group C
- Federal Specification TT-S-00230-C Type II, Class A
- Corps of Engineers CRD-C-541, Type II, Class A
- Canadian Standards Board CAN 19, 13-M82
- Conforms to OTC Rule for Sealants & Caulks
- Meets requirements of California Regs: CARB, BAAQMD and SCAQMD
- This product does not contain cancer causing chemicals listed in California Proposition 65
- Conforms to USDA Requirements for Non-food contact
- 50 gallon, open head, pump drums
- 5 gallon pump pails
- Sausages available on request
- Cartridges - 10.1 oz & 28 oz.
DuraLink 50 is an extremely elastic moisture curing sealant designed for use on metal substrates, curtain wall construction and joints subject to very high movement. DuraLink 50 has +/-50% joint movement.
DuraLink 50 is moisture cure and adheres tenaciously to metal surfaces, most engineering plastics, and difficult to bond painted substrates such as Kynar 500® PVDF coated metal. The unique, fast setting sealant allows this adhesive to develop strength rapidly after only brief exposure to moisture and will not damage foam insulation.
DuraLink 50 is elastomeric and exhibits excellent low temperature adhesion. DuraLink 50 contains no solvent and can be used safely in confined work spaces.
- 100% VOC compliant
- Bonds to Kynar 500® PVDF coated metal
- Solvent free
- 100% solids, will not shrink
- Non-slump, applies vertically and overhead
- 30 minute skin over
- +/- 50 joint movement
- No outgassing on damp surfaces
- Very good color stability, will not suntan
- Paintable within 24 hours
- Gun grade, no special tools or mixing required
- Can be applied at temperatures as low as 32°F (0°C)
- Test and evaluate all paints before application, Alkyd and oil based paints may dry slowly.
- Truck bodies and trailers
- Rail cars and containers
- Buses and RV's
- Utility trailers
- Manufactured housing
- Solar panels
- HVAC equipment
- Marine applications
- Sound damping
- Vibration damping
- Window assembly