Standards and Compliance
- ASTM C-920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 50, Uses NT,T, M,G, A, and O
- Federal Specification TT-S-00230-C Type II, Class A
- Corps of Engineers CRD-C-541, Type II, Class A
- Canadian Standards Board CAN 19, 13-M82
- Conforms to OTC Rule for Sealants & Caulks
- Meets requirements of California Regs: CARB, BAAQMD and SCAQMD
- This product does not contain cancer causing chemicals listed in California Proposition 65
- Conforms to USDA Requirements for Non-food contact
- 50 gallon, open head, pump drums
- 5 gallon pump pails
- 20oz Sausages (825 ml)
- Cartridges - 10.1 oz & 28 oz.
DuraSil is a moisture cure (RTV) silicone, adhesive sealant, designed for application on dissimilar materials such as glass, aluminum, steel, masonry and many engineering plastics such as polycarbonate, vinyl (PVC), fiberglass (FRP) and acrylic. DuraSil is also well suited for difficult to bond surfaces such as Kynar 500® PVDF and Tedlar® PVF.
DuraSil’s low odor, non corrosive, and neutral cure chemistry will not damage unprotected metals. DuraSil is highly elastic and low modulus with mechanical properties capable of low temperature flexibility and 50% joint movement. DuraSil is recommended for metal architecture, windows and doors, curtain wall construction, and glass block.
DuraSil develops properties rapidly and is effective in many industrial applications where strength, elasticity, adhesion and speed of set are required.
- 100% VOC compliant
- Neutral cure
- Fast settings
- Tough elastomeric bonds
- Self fixturing
- High adhesion
- Solvent free
- No carcinogens
- Window and door frames
- Kynar 500® PVDF
- HVAC equipment
- Expansion joints
- Galvanized steel
- Anodized aluminum
- Weather sealing
- Tedlar® PVF