Standards and Compliance
- Conforms to OTC Rule for Sealants and Caulks
- Meets requirements of California regulations CARB, SCAQMD and BAAQMD
- This product does not contain cancer causing chemicals listed in California Proposition 65
- Conforms to USDA requirements for non-food contact
- 50 gallon, open head, pump drums
- 2, 3.5 and 5 gallon pump pails
FloorSecure is a one-part, trowel applied, moisture-cure polyether adhesive. Once cured, FloorSecure is waterproof and is not adversely affected by exposure to moisture or water. Its superior properties provide a tough, flexible, tenacious bond to a variety of surfaces. FloorSecure elastomeric characteristics allow the adhesive to move with the wood as it expands and contracts over the life of the floor. FloorSecure may be used to secure all solid wood flooring, bamboo, cork, and engineered hardwood flooring. This adhesive can also be used to install plywood as described as well as, ceramic tile, marble, and stone inlays for residential and commercial applications. FloorSecure may be used over all properly prepared substrates including: concrete, cement backer board, gypsum/cement patching, plywood, particle board, well bonded vinyl and ceramic tile, terrazzo and radiantheat flooring systems.
FloorSecure is 100% solids and therefore capable of filling gaps and forming bonds on irregular surfaces without shrinking.
FloorSecure is a solvent free, non-flammable, moisture curing adhesive, that complies with all OSHA, State, Local and Federal air quality regulations. This adhesive is non-carcinogenic and does not contain cancer causing chemicals listed in California Proposition 65.
- 100% VOC compliant
- Tough elastomeric bonds
- Solvent free
- Fast settings
- High adhesion
- Wood Flooring
- Block And Masonry
- Expansion Joints
- Curtain walls
- Pre-cast Concrete
- Vertical and horizontal ceramic tile installation
- Installation of thin section decorative brick