Standards and Compliance
- ASTM C-920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 50, Uses NT,T, M,G, A, and O
- Federal Specification TT-S-00230-C Type II, Class A
- Corps of Engineers CRD-C-541, Type II, Class A
- Canadian Standards Board CAN 19, 13-M82
- Conforms to OTC Rule for Sealants and Caulks
- Meets requirements of California regulations CARB, SCAQMD and BAAQMD
- This product does not contain cancer causing chemicals listed in California Proposition 65
- Conforms to USDA requirements for non-food contact
- 50 gallon, open head, pump drums
- 5 gallon pump pails
- Sausages available on request
- Cartridges, 10.1 oz and 28 oz.
MetaLink is a highly elastic seam sealer, designed to bond and seal duct work in HVAC, solar photovoltaic systems and mechanical construction applications. MetaLink is also effective for sealing automotive seams, RV's, and transportation equipment where corrosion from salt spray, and vibration and joint movement is severe. The product is solvent free and contains no isocyanates.
MetaLink will not shrink upon curing, will not discolor when exposed to UV light, and can not "out-gas", or bubble, on damp surfaces as urethane sealants often do. The product has resilient "elastomeric" properties and excellent adhesion to most construction materials.
MetaLink is capable of joint movement in excess of 50% in both compression and extension. MetaLink can be used effectively in many difficult construction site conditions, cures and in wet or dry climate conditions and at low temperatures 30°F (-2°C).
- 100% VOC compliant
- Tough elastomeric bonds
- Solvent free
- Fast settings
- Self fixturing
- High adhesion
- +/- 50% joint movement
- HVAC equipment
- Solar panels
- Galvanized steel
- Marine applications
- Anodized aluminum
- Buses RV's
- Sound damping