Resilient Multi-Purpose Joint Sealant
Download Product Literature
- 10.1 oz (300 ml)
24 cartridges/carton, 45 cartons/pallet
- 20 oz (600 ml)
12 sausages/carton, 40 cartons/pallet
- 5 gallon pails
- 50 gallon, open head, pump drums
- Conforms to OTC Rule for Sealants and Caulks
- Meets requirements of California Regs: CARB, BAAQMD and SCAQMD
- Conforms to California Proposition 65
- Conforms to USDA Requirements for Non-food Contact
- VOC content, 25 grams/liter, ASTM D2369
Ultra Set Construction Adhesive
Ultra Set Construction Adhesive is a single component, construction adhesive, designed for assembling metal to wood and metal to fiberglass framing in shear walls, floors and bulkheads. Other suitable applications include: roof framing in recreation vehicles, trailers, manufactured housing and other industrial applications requiring speed, strength and economy. Ultra Set is applied in beads and achieves over 50 psi or about 3000 lbs per linear foot of bond area.
Ultra Set is easily applied from cartridges, sausages, or bulk pumping equipment. It’s thixotropic viscosity allows it to be applied on vertical or overhead surfaces. Ultra Set has excellent fixturing properties and requires minimal external support while green strength develops. Vertical side walls can be moved or machined in less than an hour.
Ultra Set is moisture curing and operates best in high humidity and temperature. Cold or dry environments will slow the strength development of any moisture cure adhesive. Because of it’s rapid polymerization, Ultra Set bonds should be assembled within 15 minutes of applying beads to prevent "skinning over" of the adhesive surface.
- Bonding roof and wall sheathing to wood and metal studs
- Installing EPS foam insulation
- Wood to metal assemblies
- Installing cabinetry and sink tops
- Installing "tack strip" to secure carpeting
- Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs)