Standards and Compliance
- Conforms to OTC Rule for Sealants & Caulks
- Meets requirements of California Regs: CARB, BAAQMD and SCAQMD
- This product does not contain cancer causing chemicals listed in California Proposition 65
- Conforms to USDA Requirements for Non-food contact
- Conforms to ASTM C 836-06
- 50 gallon, open head, pump drums
- 5 gallon pump pails
BARR Liquid is a cold applied, single component, waterproofing material that cures by exposure to the atmospheric and or substrate moisture to form a continuous, tough, reinforced elastic waterproof seal.
- In above grade applications, use BARR Liquid to waterproof planter boxes, sealing parapets, plaza decks and green roof systems. BARR Liquid is also a versatile general roofing repair product that can even be used to line and waterproof gutters and a horizontal joint sealer.
- In below grade applications, BARR Liquid is ideal as a positive-side waterproofing for sealing foundations. It can also be used in between slab waterproofing, equipment wells, and other underground construction.
- BARR Liquid is solvent free and compliant with all known environmental and OSHA requirements. It can be used in confined spaces without respiratory protection.
- BARR Liquid forms an elastomeric rubber that is resistant to thermal shock. It will not crack in extreme cold or slump due to softening at high temperatures like conventional asphalt or coal tar based coating.
- 100% VOC compliant
- Solvent free
- Bonds to asphalt and concrete
- 100% solids, will not shrink
- Superior adhesion to most construction materials